Friday 6th of March

Friday the same, so I am not going to extend with text. The only difference was that at the end of the day, the weather got better and we could see the surroundings and the avalanches flowing on almost every slope. As it had fallen a bit more than a meter of fresh snow, at the evening Jure and the other guides, told us that we would not be able to leave the mountain the next day because of the high avalanche risk, and that we had to wait at least until Sunday to get down. So the plan for the next day was to bring all our stuff to Dom na Komni and stay there until Sunday.